Junior Analyst Programmer
We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic Junior Analyst Programmer to join our team of Developers.
Business Data Integrator (BDI) is an innovative company specialising in IT solutions for third-party managers, family offices, pension funds, private banks and other financial players. BDI is looking for a high calibre and performance-driven candidate who is eager to work for and with multinationals on groundbreaking projects.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will support the team in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the applications.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Writing of programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of internal applications and software, as necessary and without anomalies or bugs.
- Plan and execute tasks or tickets according to instructions given within a reasonable timeframe, while ensuring that the program standards are respected.
- Verify that the lines of coding are well committed to avoid losses.
- Effect unitary tests and integration on respective codes.
- Provide increase coverage on tests.
- Share knowledge on the applications and tools.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards.
- Degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science or any relevant fields
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar field or position
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Closing date: 21 September 2022
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submti your motivation letter and your CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
Business Data Integrator Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.