We are currently looking for a dynamic Investment Data Operator to join our growing team of qualified professionals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Input and reconciliation of banking transactions
- Update and follow-up of clients’ requests
- Error management and performance control
- Follow up of clients’ accounts
- Value File controls or creation
- Writing, submission and filing of reports
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor in Banking or Finance
- 0 to 2 years of experience in related fields
- Attentive and organised
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Open-minded, self-learning and rigorous
- Team player and client oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and French)
- Computer literate
Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
Business Data Integrator (BDI) is an IT outsourcing company, which develops and provides outsourced IT services and solutions to companies in various industries. As a strategic IT partner to our clients, we support them in digitalising and streamlining their operations through our tailor-made outsourced IT services and solutions. We are also responsible of the day-to-day internal IT support & assistance (software, networking and infrastructure) to our sister companies.
Business Data Integrator Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.