We are currently looking for a bright, talented and ambitious candidate to join our growing team as Analyst Programmer.
While our clients are our only focus, our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. At Business Data Integrator, we are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment through first-hand exposure to our international expertise and Swiss origins.
- System development and maintenance for applications covering design, programming, testing and documentation according to specifications and process
- Explore the latest technologies and business applications
- Ensure that our internal processes and program standards are respected
- Effect unitary tests and integration on respective codes
- Increase coverage on tests
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any relevant field
- At least 2 years in similar position
- Strong experience in Java programming
- Ability to recognize and resolve system related problems and work independently
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Having an attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to submit your motivation letter and your CV by clicking here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
Business Data Integrator Ltd is an innovation-driven company specialising in the editing and publication of IT solutions. Our expertise comes from our Swiss origins and our strong network of international partners. Since 2004, our team, consisting of fifteen Swiss and Mauritian specialists, has been developing cutting-edge and customised IT solutions and services for companies operating in high-tech industries, such as finance and health care services, amongst others.
Business Data Integrator Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.