We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Administrative Support to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your mission will be to:
- provide essential day-to-day administrative and clerical tasks,
- support to the team members of the department for the smooth running of its operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the IT Store Management, including the Inventory of the IT Equipment.
- Responsible for the procurement management of the department: Request for quotations from suppliers and prepare Purchase Orders.
- Follow up on after-sales service with service providers.
- Update internal IT Policies & Procedures, upon request.
- Assist in IT Project Management.
- Manage and follow up on IT trainings with service providers.
- Liaise with Legal Officer whenever required regarding contracts and Service Level agreements.
- Liaise with Service Providers for new and existing services
- A minimum of Higher School Certificate
- 0 – 1 year working experience
- Relevant secretarial certificates will be a strong advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Possess strong analytical skills and assertive
- Dynamic and proactive
- Flexible, reliable and committed
- Self-motivated with an appetite to learn
- Planning and organisational skills
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Team player and customer focused
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, submit your motivation letter by filling in our recruitment form here.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
Business Data Integrated Ltd reserves the right to contact only the best suited candidates for the interview.