We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Administrative Support – IT to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your missions will be to provide:
- essential day-to-day administrative and clerical tasks,
- support to the team members of the department for the smooth running of its operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the IT store management, including the Inventory of the IT equipment.
- Responsible for the procurement management of the department: request for quotations from suppliers and prepare Purchase Orders.
- Follow up on after-sales service with service providers.
- Update internal IT Policies & Procedures.
- Assist in IT Project Management.
- Manage and follow up on IT trainings with service providers.
- Liaise with the Legal Officer, whenever required, regarding contracts and Service Level Agreements.
- Liaise with service providers for new and existing services.
- A minimum of Higher School Certificate.
- 0 to 1 year of working experience.
- Relevant secretarial certificates will be a strong advantage.
- Be proficient in MS Office (Word-Excel-Outlook-PowerPoint).
- Possess strong analytical skills and assertive.
- Be reliable and committed.
- Be dynamic, flexible and proactive.
- Be spirit driven.
Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
Business Data Integrator (BDI) is an IT outsourcing company, which develops and provides outsourced IT services and solutions to companies in various industries. As a strategic IT partner to our clients, we support them in digitalising and streamlining their operations through our tailor-made outsourced IT services and solutions. We are also responsible of the day-to-day internal IT support & assistance (software, networking and infrastructure) to our sister companies.
Business Data Integrator Ltd reserves the right to contact only best suited candidates for the interview.